[jdom-announce] JDOM beta4 posted

Jason Hunter jhunter at collab.net
Fri Jun 9 21:23:54 PDT 2000

As some of you already noticed, we posted a JDOM beta4 earlier this
week!  It's much improved over beta3, although there is still work to do
(see TODO.txt).  The initial .tar.gz and .zip files had some end of line
issues introduced during the packaging (\r\r\n).  These should be
resolved in the file versions I just posted.  It's funny, I gave a 24
hour test period to find things like this but no one reported the
problem for about 48 hours.  We'll be automating the builds soon to
reduce the likelihood of this happening again.

The release is available at http://jdom.org/dist/source.  Have fun.

-jh-