logo suggestions WAS:RE: [jdom-interest] licensing

Chris Todd ctodd at alabanza.com
Tue Aug 8 13:27:26 PDT 2000

Hmmm...  your suggestion of "xml in java" gave me the following idea.

If you want to emphasize the idea that JDOM makes it ridiculously easy to
use XML in Java, you might just create an icon that has the following text
(or something like it) on it (forgive me if this isn't quite valid XML...I'm
still an XML newbie ;-):

<?xml version="1.0"?>
  <programming-language name="Java">
    <api name="JDOM">