[jdom-interest] Extending JDOM classes

Simon Harris Haruki_Zaemon at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 13 18:11:14 PDT 2000

I'm really interested in what data-type the schema says the text should be.
I'm building a "rules" engine and I'd like to know if the data-type was
"decimal" or "string", etc. so that I can perform the appropriate equals(),
lessThan(), greaterThan(), etc. I haven't found any information anywhere on
the 'Net indicating that this information is available via even the DOM or
SAX. In simple terms I'm trying to have access to the Element definition.

Thanks for your help,

Simon.