[jdom-interest] Code changes

Clark, Stacie sclark at e-numerate.com
Mon Aug 14 06:23:42 PDT 2000

Hi,
  I've been lurking on ths list and on the commits list for a few weeks.
What is the proper procedure for reporting bugs or code changes?  I did a
fresh checkout today and noticed that the build script for jdom-test does
not include the path for jdom-contrib, which it needs to build correctly.
One might argue that there should be two build scripts, one that builds for
the core, and one that builds for the contrib tests. On the other hand, just
adding the jdom-contrib path works immediately :-)

Stacie