[jdom-interest] Incorrect doc comments for XMLOutputter?

Jason Hunter jhunter at collab.net
Tue Aug 22 10:52:06 PDT 2000

Thanks, fixed the docs.

We still have the issue that because we have to preserve whitespace
(even though 98% of the time it's not important and is just used for
indenting) the output's going to look ugly if there's any manual
manipulation of the content: indents will be of the wrong depth, new
lines will be retrained for content read from file but not added for
content created in memory, and so on.