[jdom-interest] JDOM + XML4J

olivier refalo orefalo at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 07:56:45 PST 2000

I have an interesting question. I use VAJ 3.5 which
comes with XML4J 2.0.
I am having some problems upgading to XML4J 3.0 (the
VAJ environment becomes unstable).

Hopefully my application is built with Jdom and I was
wondering how difficult it would be to set Jdom to use
XML4J 2.0 ?

Thanks ?

Olivier Refalo / Software engineer
http://www.crionics.com/orefalo / mailto:orefalo at yahoo.com
Java: A simple, object oriented, distributed, interpreted, robust, secure, architecture neutral, portable, high-performance, multi-threaded, and dynamic language.
Cited from (The Java Language: A White Paper) by SUN Microsystems.

Do You Yahoo!?