[jdom-interest] parsing errors

Gregory S. Hill greg at visualmining.com
Fri Dec 8 08:14:23 PST 2000

I need some help here.  Consider the following piece of code:

When I run this through the DOMBuilder, I get the following error

org.jdom.JDOMException: Error on line 29 of XML document:  The reference
to entity "drilldown" must end with the ';' delimiter....

How do I keep the Builders (DOM, SAX) from trying to check the
entities?  There may be many valid or invalid entities in the document.
I don't care.  I just want to parse the Elements.  The format of the
text contained in the Elements is completely irrelevant.

Any help would be deeply appreciated.