[jdom-interest] JDOMException Messages

Jason Hunter jhunter at collab.net
Wed Dec 13 13:18:32 PST 2000

I presume you're referring to an exception generated by SAXBuilder
(because of course it's not a problem with the exception class but
rather the code creating the exception).  If so, try the latest
snapshot.  Should be already fixed.

BTW, just two days ago I sent out a message about how all bug reports
should include which version they tested against.  Does anyone listen?

-jh-