[jdom-interest] JDOMException Messages

Rosen, Alex arosen at silverstream.com
Thu Dec 14 09:16:12 PST 2000

> BTW, just two days ago I sent out a message about how all bug reports
> should include which version they tested against.  Does anyone listen?

Nope. I think what commonly happens is, you hear about JDOM, download it, try
it out, eventually run into a problem, sign up for the mailing list, and send
in a question. So telling people on the mailing list won't help, a lot of the
time (not necessarily in this particular case). The best you can do is put it
prominently in a README file, and hope people read it and remember it.

Alex