[jdom-interest] XML and Data Binding.

Kishma Tummala tkishma at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 18 07:12:25 PST 2000

I had downloaded an example code from http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/data-binding4/index.html?dwzone=xml#Listing%201 related to data binding, but while trying to compile the same i was getting the below error. Can some body tell me if it is the error with the jdom library or if there is somethiing wrong with the code.

C:\org\enhydra\xml\binding>javac *.java SchemaMapper.java:83: incompatible types found : com.sun.java.util.collections.List required: java.util.List .getChildren("complexType", ^ SchemaMapper.java:232: getPropertiesCode(java.util.List,java.lang.String) in org .enhydra.xml.binding.SchemaMapper cannot be applied to (com.sun.java.util.collec tions.List,java.lang.String) getPropertiesCode(complexType.getChildren(), interfaceName)); ^ SchemaMapper.java:241: incompatible types found : com.sun.java.util.collections.List required: java.util.List List elements = complexType.getChildren("element", schemaNamespace); ^ Unmarshaller.java:116: incompatible types found : com.sun.java.util.collections.List required: java.util.List List attributes = rootElement.getAttributes(); ^ Unmarshaller.java:152: incompatible types found : com.sun.java.util.collections.List required: java.util.List List elements = rootElement.getChildren(); ^ 5 errors

Thanking you in anticipation,
Saavi Kiran