[jdom-interest] Evite: getChild() should return null

Jason Hunter jhunter at acm.org
Sun Jul 9 15:35:57 PDT 2000

>                                 getChild() should return null
>
>                                 hosted by:
>                                 Alex Chaffee

I wonder if we're the first open source project to ever use evite for
voting.  Is that something to be proud of?

Anyway, if you want to vote you have to click on the "I'm not
jdom-interest" link and enter your own name and email.  Anyone who
doesn't figure this out has their vote cancelled by the next voter who
doesn't figure it out either.  Sounds like a feature to me.  :-)