[jdom-interest] Newbie compile problems

Frank Cohen fcohen at inclusion.net
Thu Jul 13 10:43:23 PDT 2000

File this under the "never mind" category. I downloaded and unzipped the
JDOM distribution on my Macintosh, transferred the files to my Win 2000
machine and tried to compile. When I unzipped the files on my Win 2000
machine the build worked successfully. This is probably due to the cr/lf
differences between the Mac and PC. Oh well. Sorry to bother anyone. -Frank

Frank Cohen, cofounder and chief technology officer, Inclusion Inc.
http://www.inclusion.net, phone 408 374 7426, email fcohen at inclusion.net

Come join me and on INBuilders.com - a resource for people building
INteractive web sites at: http://www.inbuilders.com