[jdom-interest] Troubles building JDOM version: jdom-05jun2000-src.tar.gz

Ryan O'Connell -HESE ryan.oconnell at sun.com
Fri Jul 14 06:11:53 PDT 2000

Tom,

I am a little confused by your question.  I have the xerces.jar which is where the
org.w3c.dom.DocumentType. interface lives.

Is this the jar you are referring to??  If so then yes I have it, it is part of the jdom
distribution.  I even tried downloading the latest one from Apache but that didn't help either.

Ryan

--
Ryan O'Connell
Sun Microsystems, Inc.