[jdom-interest] More changes

tsasala at hifusion.com tsasala at hifusion.com
Wed Jul 19 10:36:50 PDT 2000

>> getChildContent(String childName)

	What if the parent has multiple children with the same name?  Which
one do you choose?  The first one?

	I find little need for getChildContent.  Simarily, I find little
need for the getXXXContent on the element class.  The attribute class, however,
makes perfect sense to me (even tough I don't currently use them).

	As a general comment, I would not expect whitespace with the "content" of
an element.  However, it depends on what you mean by content.  Technically,
the whitespace be considered part of the content?