[jdom-interest] jdom setup

tsasala at hifusion.com tsasala at hifusion.com
Fri Jul 21 04:26:52 PDT 2000

Phil,
	Are you asking for help using Java the language or JDOM the API?
If you want to use JDOM, put the jar in your classpath (just about anywhere
will do - just make sure it's before Sun's JAXP) and you can compile/run
against it.  Otherwise, check out Sun's site for a tutorial on Java.
Sun also has information on the classpath that might be of interest to
you.

	-Tom