[jdom-interest] JDOM.jar

Matthew Foo Matthew.Foo at ifs-apac.com.sg
Mon Jul 31 03:20:31 PDT 2000

Hi Brett and all,

My name is Matthew and have recently donwloaded the JDOM beta 4 and I am
having problem building the jdom.jar. I have place the tools.jar in the
classpath and set "Java_Home=d:\jdk1.2.2". I have try compiling using
Jdk 1.2.2 and 1.3. The error I have is as follow,

com/ibm/bsf/BEFException
	at.org.apache.tools.ant.Project.<init><Project.java, Compiled
Code>
	at.org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild<Main.java, Complied Code>
	at.org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main(Main.java, Complied Code>

Pls help!

Foo Tee Suan,  Matthew
ifs international financial systems
4 Robinson Road
#05-00 CGU Centre
Singapore 048543

Office	: (65) 438 6116
Fax	: (65) 438 8159
Email	: matthew.foo at ifs.ie

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be of a legally
privileged nature. It is intended solely for the addressee(s).
Unauthorised recipients must preserve this confidentiality and should
advise the sender of any error in the transmission.
International Financial Systems Ltd.
For information on I.F.S please visit our web site http://www.ifs.ie