[jdom-interest] mailing list slow

Kevin Regan kevinr at valicert.com
Tue Jun 13 11:16:45 PDT 2000

One thing that I have notice about the delivery of
the mail on this list, is that it is somewhat slow.

In my previous exchanges, I sent several pieces
of mail out before seeing any responses to them.
When we post to this list, we should do it with
knowledge that there may be more mail in the
pipeline.

If there is something that seems quite inflamatory,
it might be a good idea to go to the web site
and check the archive (this seems to get updated
faster), to avoid any misunderstandings... :-)

--Kevin