[jdom-interest] Incorrect output

Thomas M. Sasala tsasala at hifusion.com
Wed Jun 28 15:31:02 PDT 2000

	I am parsing the following file and then outputting it
with XMLOutputter:

<my_doc>
  <hf_text>
  </hf_text>
  <hf_text>
    -- URL to the left
  </hf_text>
  <hf_text>
    URL to the right
  </hf_text>
  <hf_text>
    URL to the right
    URL to the left
  </hf_text>
</my_doc>

The output I get is:
<my_doc>
  <hf_text>
  </hf_text>
  <hf_text>-- URL to the left</hf_text>
  <hf_text>URL to the right

  </hf_text>
  <hf_text>URL to the right

    URL to the left</hf_text>
</my_doc>

	Clearly the output is not as expected.  Only the first tag has
an hf_text tag that is correct.  The second, third, and forth tags are
missing information (either <a> tags or text content).  Is this a
problem
or does the XML violate some sort of constraint that we are not aware
of?
Any help would be appreciated!  I've looked through the outputter code
and the printElement and it appears like it should work....jdom-b4 if
it matters.

	-Tom