[jdom-interest] jdom w/ vaj and wte

Soch88 at aol.com Soch88 at aol.com
Mon Nov 13 14:58:38 PST 2000

Hi I hope someone can just give me some clues here. I have searched for
answers but in vain. I am trying to use jdom. I can not use Xerces in Visual
Age because websphere test environment needs to use ibmxmlforjava to run.
Both Xerces and IBMXML4J specify same packages so I can't have both. However
when using jdom with IBMXML4J there are plenty of classes JDOM is trying to
find that are not in IBMXML4J (eg XMLReaderFactory).Is there a workaround? Is
there a way I can use Xerces, or can I use IBM's parser with some  fix pack?
Please help!