[jdom-interest] Newbie: JDom-Test (Can this actually be run)

Jools Enticknap jools at jools.org
Fri Oct 6 02:51:57 PDT 2000

> I've recently download and built the beta-4 milestone of JDOM.
> Is there a way to verify the build using the JDom-test package?
> We also use JUNIT ourselves.

The jdom-test module is still being developed, so currently you would
gain too much from downloading the code. (unless you want to add some

> Is there an easy way to consolidate all these JAR files?

I'm guessing you mean is that you would like to merge all the classes
Xerces and Jdom together.

Nothing is stopping you from extracting all the contents of the jars
one directory and then creating one humungous jar file from all the
but it's not a good idea.

The jars are supplied as they are to make the task of managment easier.