[jdom-interest] SAXBuilder changes

Brett McLaughlin brett.mclaughlin at lutris.com
Fri Oct 6 14:12:24 PDT 2000

OK, folks. You wanted it, you got it.

I just checked in huge changes to SAXBuilder, allowing the namespace
feature to be ON instead of OFF (true/false... whatever). This should
enable things like schema validation in Xerces, among others. It also
considerably cleans up the SAXBuilder code. I've tested it in a limited
fashion, but am working on my data binding code, and so will continue to
be testing it today. Please get the latest CVS and try this out with
lots of cases, to make sure we're OK.

BTW, I know this is bad before a beta. But I was having all sorts of
screwy results, and was not happy rolling a beta I couldn't even get to
work on my own code ;-) So I'm fixing it today ;-) We'll still plan on a
beta this weekend, but I'd love for people to run this a little. Thanks,

Brett McLaughlin, Enhydra Strategist
Lutris Technologies, Inc. 
1200 Pacific Avenue, Suite 300 
Santa Cruz, CA 95060 USA 

More information about the jdom-interest mailing list