[jdom-interest] ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in SAXBuilder.build()

Kirstan Vandersluis kirstan at xaware.com
Fri Oct 6 16:08:36 PDT 2000

Steve,

David Bustin from WebGain (the support company for Visual Cafe) answered
this question for me a while back.  Some portions of the code base expect
this exception in the course of normal processing.  Thats why you're able to
continue processing successfully.  Visual Cafe traps this exception by
default, unfortunately.  But you can change the setting on a project level
as described below...

> Goto to the Project|Options Debugger and uncheck the
> ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException to stop it being trapped by the debugger it
will
> then most likely be handled/caught by your app.
>
> Regards,
> David
> --
> David Bustin