[jdom-interest] Namespace prefix

Jan Sundqvist jansu at medicinsklogik.se
Fri Oct 13 02:30:20 PDT 2000

I am currently using the beta 4, but from the documentation I think my
problem exists in beta 5 too.

I have a XML document looking something like this:
<EHCM xmlns="http://www.medicinsklogik.se/interfaces/ehcm_1.xml">

If I read this into a JDOM tree and then uses XMLOutputter to recreate my
document the output will look like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

I don't want namespace prefix on every tag.
How can I produce a document from JDOM that looks like my original document?
If I can't, will it be possible in future releases?

Jan Sundqvist
Medicinsk Logik AB
Seatons allé 3B S-443 32 Lerum, Sweden
Support: Phone: +46 13 473 25 90, Fax: +46 13 473 25 99
Phone: +46 302 516 90
Mobile: +46 70 946 67 27
mailto:jansu at medicinsklogik.se