[jdom-interest] XPath Examples + Spitfire

bob bob at accurev.com
Tue Oct 17 12:04:29 PDT 2000

> Can someone post an example of how to use the contrib xpath package?

The XPath stuff in jdom-contrib has stalled, and been moved
to:

	http://code.werken.com/xpath/

Since I'll be basing an XSLT implementation on top of it,
I decided for the time-being that an independent location
might be best.  (But, as mentioned before, it's Apache-style
licensed, so it can be re-integrated to jdom whever someone
feels like it.)

It's not 100% complete, and there's not much user-land
documentation, but the javadocs for the relevant classes
are mostly complete.

	-bob