[jdom-interest] Problem building jdom beta 5

Jeremy Howard calistoga at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 18 12:14:01 PDT 2000

Good morning everyone,

This has to be something I'm doing, but has anyone seen or know why this
error occurs during the build process of jdom beta 5?

[javac] Compiling 29 source files to /jdom/build/classes
[javac] /jdom/build/src/org/jdom/input/SAXBuilder.java:623:
Method getQName(int) not found in interface org.xml.sax.Attributes.
[javac] String attQName = atts.getQName(i);
[javac] 1 error

Any help on this matter would be very much appreciated.  I'm trying to move
from beta 4 to beta 5.  Thank you in advance. :)

Jeremy Howard
calistoga at hotmail.com