[jdom-interest] validation + classpath

olivier refalo orefalo at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 22 21:25:34 PDT 2000

I have a simple, yet interesting question...

As a new Jdom/Xml user I am trying to validate an XML
document with a DTD stored in the CLASSPATH.

Is there any way to set the DTD for a given document ?
I was thinking about a method like:

Document.setDTD(InputStream is);

Any suggestions are welcome.

Olivier Refalo / Software engineer
http://www.crionics.com/orefalo / mailto:orefalo at yahoo.com
Java: A simple, object oriented, distributed, interpreted, robust, secure, architecture neutral, portable, high-performance, multi-threaded, and dynamic language.
Cited from (The Java Language: A White Paper) by SUN Microsystems.

Do You Yahoo!?