[jdom-interest] Radar - web based administrator for Tomcat

munwai at cyberway.com.sg munwai at cyberway.com.sg
Tue Oct 24 09:14:01 PDT 2000

I wrote a web based administrator for Tomcat (3.1), using JDOM Beta 5 primarily. I ran into problems with tag with an undeclared namespace in server.xml, but otherwise it worked great. Please take a look at

Its packaged as a WAR for easy installation. It currently performs most of the functions that are required, like adding, deleting of contexts and web application settings. I should also caution users to first backup their existing config files, since I only tested it to work on a new Tomcat installation.

thank you,
Mun Wai

The simple way to read all your emails at ThatWeb