[jdom-interest] How to get org.w3c.dom.Element to something which can be outputed by XMLOutputter

Yusuf Goolamabbas yusufg at outblaze.com
Mon Sep 4 03:14:53 PDT 2000

Hi, I am playing around with Apache SOAP and am trying to send a XML
file [using Literal XML encoding] across to a SOAP endpoint which
accepts an org.w3c.dom.Element as a parameter which is supposed to
represent the root of the XML tree

I am looking for a way to re-generate and output the XML file from
this parameter. I can't think of a way to get a org.jdom.Document from
a org.w3c.dom.Element. Any advice would be appreciated

Apache-SOAP :- http://xml.apache.org/soap

Regards, Yusuf

--
Yusuf Goolamabbas