[jdom-interest] API instability?

Galluzzo, Eric EGalluzzo at synchrony.net
Tue Sep 5 07:02:59 PDT 2000

Hmmm.  This is indeed a problem, and I can't think of a wonderful solution
for it.  I'd be willing to live with this (since I assume one would not want
to change addContent() to alter the child's namespace!), but others may not.
Vote? :)

Also, the second version of the code below would continue to work.

    - Eric