[jdom-interest] ID and IDREF

bob bob at accurev.com
Wed Sep 6 12:16:32 PDT 2000

> Have you looked at the XPath work being done in jdom-contrib?

fwiw--

current XPath work got mired in Too Many Files in jdom-contrib,
and is currently heading towards stability on my local machine.

I've been gone for a while, and will sync up with CVS tonight,
and hopefully get an XPath package workikng against it (as opposed
to against my namespace-patched version).

I'll announce availability, and probably resubmit the whole
ball of wax as a replacement for the current jdom-contrib xpath
stuff.

	-bob