[jdom-interest] NoSuchElementException

Jools Enticknap jools at jools.org
Wed Sep 20 08:41:57 PDT 2000

> I just downloaded the most recent snapshot (because I need CDATA) and I'm
> noticing a number of things deprecated or gone. I realize if I had been
> following the mailing list more closely I would have known this, but I
> haven't. However, I have searched the mailing list and found nothing about
> eliminating NoSuchElementException. Is it now assumed that we should use the
> generic JDOMException instead? Any idea when the jdocs on the web site will
> be updated?

Could'nt find anything about NoSuchElementException ?

You must be Joking. It was an epic.

If an Element cannot be found a null will be returned.

As for the java docs on the website, I think this was raised a few days
ago,
and I think they still represent the last beta drop, but I could be
wrong.

--Jools