[jdom-interest] Support for JDK11

Peter V. Gadjokov pvg at c-c-s.com
Thu Sep 21 08:31:46 PDT 2000

JDOM supports Java 1.1, the sources get munged to use the 1.1 collections
classes at build time. The easiest thing is to build (use the build11
script) with ant on the command line with the JDK 1.1 tools and the
collection classes around. Then you can use the generated JAR file.
Alternatively, if you really want to import compilable sources into VA, you
should be able to use the sources sitting around in the build/src directory
after a build.

-pvg