[jdom-interest] xml:lang Attribute problem

philip.nelson at omniresources.com philip.nelson at omniresources.com
Thu Sep 28 06:39:53 PDT 2000

You are right, there is a bug.  I have tracked it down as far as the
Attribute constructor which doesn't use the bug fix Jason put in.  I am at
work so I can't fix it now but it shouldn't be to difficult.  I will also
add tests for all the constructors at Attribute for xml:lang since that is
allowable.

public Attribute(String name, String prefix, String uri, String value) {
	this(name, value, Namespace.getNamespace(prefix, uri));
}
called from ...

SAXHandler.startElement
	<snip>