[jdom-interest] beta5 comments

Joseph Bowbeer jozart at csi.com
Fri Sep 29 11:45:33 PDT 2000

Yes, I mean the whitespace issue.

I need to use XMLOutputter as a pretty-printer, and the patched
XMLOutputter should do the trick.  (Currently I have to keep track of
whether the document already contains indentation and new lines -- or
not.)

Q: Wouldn't it be preferable in some cases to also enhance the builder
side to optionally remove whitespace?