FW: [jdom-interest] Jdom AddChild

Simphoukham, Southin Southin.Simphoukham at westgroup.com
Fri Apr 6 10:16:00 PDT 2001

Thanks for the information.  I did check it out.  I am slowly moving through
the examples but still confused.

I would like to know how you would write the following using jdom

The root.addContent(new Element(something, something));

 root.addContent(new Element("Unix", "unix"));
 root.addContent(new Element("Hello","helloagain","bye"));
 XMLOutputter fmt = new XMLOutputter();

gives me this:

<Unix xmlns="unix" />
<helloagain:Hello xmlns:helloagain="bye" />

when I want this
		helloagain bye

Southin Simphoukham