[jdom-interest] Namespaces in Werken XPath

bob mcwhirter bob at werken.com
Tue Apr 10 11:17:03 PDT 2001

It deals, to some extent, with namespaces.  I know there are known issues
with no-namespace and/or default namespace.

You do need to create a NamespaceContext, which resolves namespaces
as you'd like them to, as typically, that's more application-dependent.
(ie, in XSLT, xpath exprs use whatever prefix->uri mappings exist
currently in the stylesheet, not the source document).

Dunno which version you're using, but code.werken.com front page
now has the latest (released 23 feb 2001)