[jdom-interest] ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException every time

Armin.Zeltner Armin.Zeltner at t-online.de
Tue Apr 17 07:22:54 PDT 2001

every time when I do this calls:

            SAXBuilder builder=new SAXBuilder(validation);
            jdomDocument=builder.build(new java.io.File(fileName));
        catch(Exception e){
            System.out.println("XMLDocument.load(): Can not load
document '"+fileName+"'!");

I get this exception:

XMLTree.class successfully loaded
XMLTree.openItem_actionPerformed_Interaction1(): Opening
Exception raised:  "java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 8"
You may press F5 to continue with default exception handling)

If I step over, I get a large amount of these exceptions.

Do u have any ideas?