[jdom-interest] detach() [eg]

Kenworthy, Edward edward.kenworthy at exchange.co.uk
Mon Apr 30 23:34:19 PDT 2001

Hi Guys

I think all angles on this debate have been covered, I certainly can't think
of anything new to say, so it's probably time for whoever it is that decides
such things to do so and move on.

Edward

PS

Who does decide ? Do we vote ? Or does some great architect in the sky
decend and leave behind the decision on a tablet of stone ;-) ?