[jdom-interest] JDOM and SOAP?

Frank Cohen fcohen at inclusion.net
Wed Aug 1 23:45:45 PDT 2001

I'm learning the new SOAP protocols. I'd like to extend the open-source Load
project - which is used by engineers for performance and scalability testing
- to test Web Services as well. SOAP builds an XML document for its request
and reply objects. It then marshals the XML into an HTTP or SMTP protocol.

The Apache SOAP utility comes with Xerces. I'm wondering if anyone has used
SOAP in combination with JDOM?

-Frank

--
Frank Cohen, cofounder and chief technology officer, Inclusion Inc.
http://www.inclusion.net, phone 408 374 7426, email fcohen at inclusion.net

Come join me at INBuilders.com - a resource for people building
INteractive web sites at: http://www.inbuilders.com