AW: [jdom-interest] SAXBuilder adds a newline!?

MarkW markw at
Thu Aug 2 03:07:39 PDT 2001

finally got round to converting all my DOM-stuff to JDOM.
Tried your advice - it worked!
But only after downloading the newest cvs. That was a nasty bug in
Shouldn´t unformatting the data be the default behaviour when getting
xml-data from a file?
Most people keep their xml-data in a formatted form if stored in files - or
am i one of the few?