[jdom-interest] Problem Building Cocoon

Mark Galbreath mgalbrea at maximgroup.com
Mon Aug 13 11:36:19 PDT 2001

I'm trying to work my way through Brett McLaughlin's "Java and XML."

When I try to run build.bat in Win2k with any of the 3 argument variations I am getting a build failed message with a thrown class not found exception of either: org.apache.tools.ant.Main or org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.TraXLiaison.

As far as I can tell, these packages are no where to be found. I already had Ant 1.3, J2SE 1.3, Tomcat 3.2.3, Xalan-j_2_2_D6, and Xerces-2_0_0_beta installed and all classpaths mapped.  The installation documentation leaves MUCH to be desired.  Any clues?

Thanks,
Mark