[jdom-interest] XML and XSL

Peter Barraud peterb at interrait.com
Mon Aug 20 00:08:44 PDT 2001

Hi,
Is there a way to use an XML file with an XSL file and render the output to
a browser. Ok I know that sound weird but here is what I want to do:
I have an XML file and an XSL file that contains parsing code to get HTML
out of the XML. So what I want is that a servlet/JSP will return the result
as an output to the browser.
I have done this in ASP and MSXML. There is a function (of the XML DOM)
called Transform node that takes an XSL as an argument and return the parsed
result.
I hope this is not too very confusing, and my apologies if I have used some
vague terms but any help would be really really appreciated
PB