[jdom-interest] SAXHandler's Stack to be protected ?

Joseph Bowbeer jozart at csi.com
Tue Aug 21 16:27:58 PDT 2001

Compatible serialization is possible.  The approach is summarized here, I

  This link is the TODO list, but is the searchable archive down now?

(I based the approach on info in Josh Bloch's Effective Java Programming
book.  Dennis Sosnoski provided details.)

As for what is a JSR (a spec or just an implementation?), I try to bring
this question to our attention every now and again...