[jdom-interest] Sad failure...

Paul Libbrecht paul at ags.uni-sb.de
Thu Aug 23 13:06:51 PDT 2001

Hi,

It seems my project to use the org.xml.sax.Locator objects that parsers
"are strongly encouraged to provide" to create a JDOM document with source
locators is plainly failing...

Between the three parsers I have at hand (Saxon's AElfred, Xerces and
OpenXML), none have called my "setLocator" method !!

Does anyone know if these provide them ? Or of any other such parsers ?
I guess I'll set myself to use the jdom XMLOutputter to have my positions,
  hoping that XMLOutputter will remain faithful in rendering the exact
source.

Paul