[jdom-interest] "JDOM for XML4j" Problems

Pradeep Kumar pradeep.kumar at axa-insurance.co.uk
Thu Aug 30 02:40:11 PDT 2001

All,

    I am trying to use JDOM api to access xml4j parser. I am using the
build method of SAXBuilder class to create a JDOM Document from an XML
String. This method takes in an argument which is the class name of the
parser which we are using.. But the class file which we give should
implement org.xml.sax.XMLReader. But SAXParser or any parser of XML4J
does not  implement this file..  Am i doing anything wrong, or is it not
catered by JDOM currently...

Pradeep

This message is confidential; its contents do not constitute
a commitment by AXA except where provided for in a written agreement
between you and AXA.
Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole
or partial, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of
the message, please notify the sender immediately.