[jdom-interest] "JDOM for XML4j" Problems

Alex Rosen arosen at silverstream.com
Thu Aug 30 12:11:03 PDT 2001

Use the org.xerces parsers of the XML4J package, not the com.ibm ones. The
com.ibm ones (in the xml4j.jar) are only for backwards compatibility. The
new ones are the org.xerces parsers in xerces.jar.

(The development of Xerces started as XML4J from IBM. Nowadays XML4J is just
a repackaged, and they say better tested, version of Xerces.)

t.com