[jdom-interest] Problem with JDOMSource as input for JAXP Transofrmer

Jan Schankin jan.schankin at treeno.de
Fri Dec 14 01:16:26 PST 2001

I'am having trouble with trying to feed the JDOMSouce in a Transformer. I'am
always getting an
<code>java.lang.LinkageError: Class org/xml/sax/XMLReader violates loader
Has anybody related experience, or even an idea how to solve this problem?
I think this might be a kind of a version-conflict with the librarys I'am
I think the code I wrote is OK, nevertheless here it is: (That is just the
core-code, not everything else that is involved with it)

Transformer transformer =

transformer.transform(source, new StreamResult(result));

where xslStyle is a JDOMSource constructed with new

I got an ugly workaround running, but i realy would be happy if the "clean"
way would run too, maybe you can help me :-)