[jdom-interest] Re: Problem while validating

Hans Prüller hans.prueller at igs.at
Tue Dec 18 00:03:01 PST 2001

Hi guys,

regarding to validation errors on valid files, I think this isn't a jdom
problem, but
a problem of the xml-parser behind.
I've got a similar problem on validating xml-files against schemas:

Like Pierre's situation, the files are validated as correct by XMLSpy 4.0.1
when parsing the files with a validating SAXBuilder in JDOM, I got
errors (especially with the xsd:any element, ...)

I expect this to be a problem of Xerces 1.4.3 I'm using and hope, this
will be solved in a future release.

What do you think about this??