[jdom-interest] Namespace not supported by SAXParser

Joao Machado joaocm at bigfoot.com
Tue Dec 18 13:20:13 PST 2001

  I'm trying to transform a XML using Xalan and JDOM, but I'm getting the
Exception :      Namespace not supported by SAXParser.

   Looking at the mailing list archive I've found that putting the Xalan JAR
prior to JDOM at the classpath could solve the problem but if I do this, I
can't use the JDOM SAXBuilder. At the time that I instanciate a new
SAXBulder i'm getting the following Exception :

  java.lang.SecurityException: sealing violation

I'm using the JDOM beta 7 and the Xalan JAR that is distibuted with Sun's
JAXP 1.1.3 with tomcat 3.2.1 and Borland Application Server.

Thanks in advance,

Joao Machado
joaocm at k2sistemas.com.br
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil