[jdom-interest] Can xml-stylesheet href contain a query portion?

Brett McLaughlin brett at newInstance.com
Fri Feb 2 09:01:11 PST 2001

This appears to be legal XML from the spec, which would make it a bug. It's
in how we're working with the Map structure in the PI, and it is going to
take a little fixing. Right now, parsing occurs based on the "=" sign, so
the tail end of your URL is getting parsed right off. We can fix this
though...

-Brett